• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Merry Christmas XenForo

Core Freedom

I am joining in on the party and celebration for the Xenforo team and all its clients! It has been 2 years, 2 months since choosing XF and I can't imagine not having done so! What a great team, great spirit and awesome software that has helped me create a community that has truly grown in the most amazing ways possible. Thank you all for making it possible! Wishing you all a prosperous 2014!!

PS: A note to Santa: "for XF to have an affiliate program" :D

We had pretty nice weather while we were there. I think Friday, November 29th was overcast and rained, but that was the only niggle I can recall. :)
Good to hear :) the past few years we have had really short summers compared to years previous to that, It's actually a nice place to live and it makes being on the PC a lot very easy during our winters but all in al melb is a great place and the sport we get here is awesome (assuming you like sports).. Everything you should ever need is within a 30 drive.

Liam W

So, it's Christmas day (7:21) in my timezone!

Just want to wish everyone here a very merry Christmas, and I hope everyone has a good day. If you have children, then try not to get to stressed ;)

I'm surprised there's 30 members online!

Have a fun day all!

Liam