Merry Christmas XenForo

Adam Howard

May you all experience a joyful and festive holiday
May your wishes and dreams come to pass
May you and your family be blessed this holiday
Good fruition to you all in the new year to come.

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
Seasons Greetings

christmas-tree.webp

p.s. type Christmas inside a Google search and enjoy the show

I am joining in on the party and celebration for the Xenforo team and all its clients! It has been 2 years, 2 months since choosing XF and I can't imagine not having done so! What a great team, great spirit and awesome software that has helped me create a community that has truly grown in the most amazing ways possible. Thank you all for making it possible! Wishing you all a prosperous 2014!!

PS: A note to Santa: "for XF to have an affiliate program" :D

We had pretty nice weather while we were there. I think Friday, November 29th was overcast and rained, but that was the only niggle I can recall. :)

Good to hear :) the past few years we have had really short summers compared to years previous to that, It's actually a nice place to live and it makes being on the PC a lot very easy during our winters but all in al melb is a great place and the sport we get here is awesome (assuming you like sports).. Everything you should ever need is within a 30 drive.

So, it's Christmas day (7:21) in my timezone!

Just want to wish everyone here a very merry Christmas, and I hope everyone has a good day. If you have children, then try not to get to stressed ;)

I'm surprised there's 30 members online!

Have a fun day all!

Liam

Top Bottom