XF 1.2 Members seeing moderated posts

Michael

Hey so I am using the censor and spam management keyword settings for some words, when posts are moderated because they contain the spam keywords which I have set my members can still see the posts, is there a permission I need changing or is this as intended?

Thank you.

My members are able to see them when theyve been added to the mod queue for containing spam keywords, they cannot see any other awaiting moderation content though. Its strange.

Just tested it there with a new account, posted the spam keyword, signed in as another new account and I can see this message with the rest of the post:

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

(post content)

Mike all is sorted now, an addon named Topic Starters Rights that I used to use when XF didnt have title editing built in for members was somehow causing them to show to everyone regardless of the permissions set, I just tested it there and the spam keyworded post is now hidden. Glad this is sorted :)

No, I would use analyze permissions to see if something else is at play.

If nothing jumps out, then I suspect it may be add-on related.

addon named Topic Starters Rights that I used to use when XF didnt have title editing built in for members was somehow causing them to show to everyone regardless of the permissions set, I just tested it there and the spam keyworded post is now hidden
Old version addon has bug with moderated posts. Try new version of addon.

Top Bottom