• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Not a bug Members list is on even with option turned off

Jbaird

I have unchecked the box in Home > Options > User Options > Enable Members' List yet the list continues to show to all members (even guests). I have it set so that guests can see one thread on our forums but when I allow them to "View" in the user group permissions they can see the thread fine but they also can see members list.

How can I just disable the members list for everyone since the permissions to view the one thread seem to work fine?

Edit: Its a question and a bug...the bug being the members list still shows even when I have it set not to show. Let me know if I need to make this in a support thread as well.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
That option controls the full members list, not the notable members. There is no option to disable that.

There are currently no permissions to control the member lists. I'm 99% sure there's an open suggestion for that though.

Jbaird

That option controls the full members list, not the notable members. There is no option to disable that.

There are currently no permissions to control the member lists. I'm 99% sure there's an open suggestion for that though.

Well darn....thanks for the reply I will see if I can find stuff on notable members.