XF 2.1 Members cannot post in threads

Radiola

I may not explain this well but here goes.

We moved host last week to a new host server. It turns out the DNS name server change did not take. That was fixed but we had posts from only the date of the move, April 16. The forum has been re-imported to the new host and everything posted in the last week is there. All posts and changes are current.

However, now no one (even admins) can post within a thread or start a new thread.

Is there a debug feature that may have gotten turned on or off some time during the move? Is there a "post" button which has been turned off somewhere? :unsure:

@Manster54, I didn't mean to imply that any answer here was anything of the canned sort. I know the team here is excellent and I have rarely ever had a problem with anything in XenForo at all and all advice has been top-notch.. My problem is the migration to the new server. I've migrated the site at least half a dozen times and I have never run into all these nit-picky problems before. It's like whack-a-mole: fix one problem, get two more for free.

@Brogan, The PHP version was too low. It wasn't my "area" but I should have checked up on it before. I was going to make sure we were updated to the most current version after the migration but it turns out I should have done that before the migration.

Top Bottom