Cannot reproduce Member search on Member page autocomplete doesn't work

Nerbert

Affected version
I tried searching for a member on the member page here and as I typed an autocomplete menu dropped down. When I clicked on the desired name it didn't show in the text input.

And while I'm at it, it would be nice if you used the full version of the JavaScript on this site so it's viewable for debugging. I don't have an XF2 dev site yet so I would like to see the JS

I haven't been able to reproduce this. Can you still reproduce it? If so, what browser?

I'm using the latest Opera, whatever that is.

Try this: Type "ner" and wait; a drop menu appears. Then backspace to just "ne" and a new menu appears. Click on that and nothing happens. So it's a rather obscure problem.

I'm using the latest Opera, whatever that is.

Try this: Type "ner" and wait; a drop menu appears. Then backspace to just "ne" and a new menu appears. Click on that and nothing happens. So it's a rather obscure problem.
I don't have Opera, but just tried it with Chrome and FF and didn't notice any issue....

Tried it with FF and it worked. Then tried again with Opera and now it works there. The only thing I hate worse than bugs is bugs that are intermittent.

I guess I would consider this low priority.

Top Bottom