XF 1.2 Member posts history

LuvMeSumZen

I have noticed that not all posts are visible in the "Postings" tab for members that haven't posted in a long while. There is not even a "Find all content..." option availble for some members. Their post count can show as xx but not posts are visible. I want all my members entire history to be kept in the DB and available to everyone. Is this not an option in XF?

I tried to rebuild all cahces first by using the Rebuild Caches on the sidebar and got a long list of errors all of which could not even be seen - and it would not even attempt to rebuild anything . . . . . .

rebuild1.webp

So I "X"d it out and used the Rebuild Index alone and got this again . . .

rebuild2.webp

What does this mean?

I really don't understand how that's actually possible with that query. Can you submit a ticket with admin CP and FTP details so I can debug it?

I really don't understand how that's actually possible with that query. Can you submit a ticket with admin CP and FTP details so I can debug it?

Mike, my internet has been down since Saturday and I just saw this. I was attempting to upload a add on and got this same error message again and remembered this thread. I have never submitted a ticket here but am sure I can figure it out, will do so as soon as I do . . . .

Top Bottom