Member inviting other on other group

Faust

Hi. Has anyone has issue with members who are inviting other members from forum to social media groups? If yes, how you dealing with that? 🤔 Cheers

You can make a rule to try to stop the advertising of social media groups and explain to your members why it might lower forum activity (if it does).
I had a discussion with the member, which is also a donator, and I've seen the group as well, which the member also mentioned the website on the group description.

And the questions is. Should I ban that member or not? That member also mentioned to me that the purpose of the group to keep close friends which meet in the forum in one place, which is totally non sense to me.

It's not gonna take activity away from the forum. We had a group named the same as our forum. And we basically chatted about the forum itself. Basically stuff that shouldn't be seen on an open forum.

It's not gonna take activity away from the forum. We had a group named the same as our forum. And we basically chatted about the forum itself. Basically stuff that shouldn't be seen on an open forum.

The thing is, this has been created by other member. The member itself is still active on forum.

Top Bottom