Member Cards 2018!

oO5 Dynasty

So i was on Affinity Photo's community Forum and on their site, for the members cards it showed their avatar along with their Profile cover. It seems like a very well coded Members card because it also fades in and out, and was wonder if a developer on xenforo would look into doing this type of add-on for X2.
1529027624130.webp

Very Smooth Way to look at a members card and with style by the way the Avatar and members profile cover is incorporated.

That's more like something you could ask your theme dev. It's pure customization, no addon required.
I feel what you are saying, but xenforo doesn't offer profile covers by default. Im thinking you will need the profile cover feature and then the ability to showcase it on your members card. Also if its an add-on you can give your community members the option to show their profile cover on their members card if that is included in a add on if you see what i am saying.

Did anyone tried to design the member card in xf2 similar to the one from xf1?

I like the card design in xf1, especially with styling from @ThemeHouse styles. The current xf2 version is somehow "neutral naked", some design elements could make it more personal.

I like the card design in xf1, especially with styling from @ThemeHouse styles. The current xf2 version is somehow "neutral naked", some design elements could make it more personal.
I really like the X1 members card as well. Not a fan of the one for X2, but it will take custom work to get the x1 look on x2.

And, are there now styles and/or addons that make the member card of Xenforo 2.x a little more "handy" and appealing, as they were in 1.5? I have searched desperately in the resources, but found nothing. But maybe I'm missing solutions in/for 2.2 ...

Top Bottom