Add a quick "Write Profile Post" on member card pop-up

Kevin

Simple suggestion that would save me some time at least. :D

When viewing the member card modal pop-up, add a quick way to "Write Profile Post" of the member being viewed.

How I personally would use it is for when I want to write somethin quick, like "Happy Birthday!", or similar. Currently, unless I am missing something, the only way to write a profile post is by first viewing the members full profile page.

Upvote 9
Its the small touches that make the difference. I know there's plenty of addons these days, but I wish there wasn't a need for so many and decent and little life improvements such as this were just rolled into core.

And some of us are happy that all those little things are not bloated into the core. We don't use any add-ons at all, and our forum works just fine for us.

And some of us are happy that all those little things are not bloated into the core. We don't use any add-ons at all, and our forum works just fine for us.
And there's other little things most likely in core that you still don't use, but have an option to do so. Options give people a choice. The fact that some addons have a huge overwhelming amount of use prove their efficiency and at least adds weight to the argument that they should be included in core (as an option, like everything else - is an option). The one thing I'd never mark XF down for would be bloat.

I also suggested this, it was closed.
Upvote this one, maybe it'll get more notice a second time around. đź‘Ť

Top Bottom