1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Member card report

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by suasive, Aug 19, 2014.

1. suasive

suasive Active Member

How would I go on about adding "report" option to our member cards?
    for instance, I know people can report members going directly to the member's profile
    but not directly when one clicks on a avatar and the members card hovers up/opens
    like so
    [​IMG]
    I would like to add a
    [​IMG]
    option to the member card.
    So when one were to click on report from the member's card this will open/hover up
    [​IMG]
    just like it does normally from the members "report" option on ones profile.
    Any help would be much appreciated, thank you :)

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

You could try copying the code for the report link in the member_view template and pasting it wherever you want it to appear in the member_card template.

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That won't work as the check for "can report" isn't available in the member card.

Why do you need it in the member card?
    I can't think of a reason why you would need to report using the member card, rather than the post or profile link.

Amaury likes this.
  4. suasive

suasive Active Member

@Amaury I've tried that, does not work.
    @Brogan I thought it would make a nice customization to the members card/help out our members, although you suggested it wont work, so I wont bother with it xD
    Thanks for the suggestions/help guys

5. suasive

suasive Active Member

Alrighty guy's I would just love to say, I figured it out :D(y)
    [​IMG]

Brad P likes this.