MediaGallery / EXIF

TheSonic

Hi,

what EXIF-Fields are supported by MediaGallery and displayed by default, if they are in the Image?
I browsed around the MediaGallery here and just found Pictures with informations about the size, etc.

I need: CameraModel, ISO-Speed, Focal Lenght, Aperture and -most important - GeoData (is there an Option to show the GeoData in GoogleMaps directly in the MediaGallery?)

Feel free to point me to a photo in the Gallery, so i can have a look. :)

Thank you

Just to address one point specifically - there's no support for displaying GPS locations from EXIF on a map. You can, in theory, display the coordinates by adding it to the screen above, but I do appreciate plain text coordinates aren't quite as useful as a map.

That being said, I'm not sure if you'd be able to get the coordinates out into some useful format that could be passed into a Google Maps URL, for example. I'm not sure if this is possible, I've never actually tried.

We have a setting which controls which EXIF parameters are displayed. Setting all of them to blank should effectively disable the display of EXIF data.

EXIF data is still collected and stored however it's just not displayed to the end user.

We also do not strip the EXIF data out (unless the image is manipulated).

Top Bottom