XF 2.2 Exif data

Faust

Hi. I would like to ask. How I can make that photo exif to be shown below the image in threads and posts ? Thanks

The short answer is that this would require custom development. It takes specific code to extract and format the EXIF data, in addition to storing this extracted data and then display it.

Hire a developer to create an addon to do what you need.
I found this thread via search. Did by chance anybody already hire a developer on this? Would be nice to display Exif data below an image in a post regardless if it is coming from the gallery or via attachment.
I know there is Exify as a browser plugin but I would like to improve the service for our users directly in the community.

Did by chance anybody already hire a developer on this?
I wrote my own implementation a few years back; I'm not aware of any publicly available add-ons. If you do find a dev willing to work on it just be sure to remind them that they need to grab & store the data before XF touches the file during the attachment upload. Admins will also want the ability to cleanup & standardize the values read.

I made a few tests. As soon as XF is resizing in pixel, the Exif data get deleted.

As far as I know, this is not the case with Media Gallery. So, why then with XF?

I am not talking about Exif display below the image. I am testing this with the browser addon Exify.

Top Bottom