MG 1.1 Media title

Maxxamillion

What template do i need to edit to change the name of the media nav tab and such things like 'add media'

i would like to change it to videos and that is all that is being allowed to be embeded

thanks

your-site.com/install and then follow the steps on the screen. What exactly did you change in the template? Did you make the phrases uppercase? Usually phrases don't go missing after editing.
Look at Mike's answer.

You can change the contents of the phrase, though that will affect any other uses of that phrase. That may be good or bad, depending on the context and the type of change.

Otherwise yes, you would either need to create new phrases based on the new name you're entering or hardcode the text in the template (thus not using phrases at all).

You can change the contents of the phrase, though that will affect any other uses of that phrase. That may be good or bad, depending on the context and the type of change.

Otherwise yes, you would either need to create new phrases based on the new name you're entering or hardcode the text in the template (thus not using phrases at all).
where would i change the contents of the phrase, i basically want all media changed to videos

See the Appearance > Languages & Phrases section in the control panel. (If you edit a phrase, don't change the title of it; just the "phrase text".)

Dont worry @Mike ive figured it out :D thanks
See the Appearance > Languages & Phrases section in the control panel. (If you edit a phrase, don't change the title of it; just the "phrase text".)
Ive found it thanks mike, does altering these alter the main URL text at all? so instead of thegamersquare.com/media it would be thegamersquare.com/videos

hai all,

just install the media gallery. no problem on that. just having problem with modifying the tab name from "Media" to my local language phrase.

I did try changing the media phrase, unfortunately it does not have any impact to the media gallery tab. it still remain the same "Media". i can customize other tabs though.

appreciate for any pointer. thanks in advance

Top Bottom