XF 1.5 Media Gallery and Resource Gallery Install error

HannahKang

Just re installed the upgrade and cant create new catagories or save...is this a host issue? should I try reinstalling?any help is appreciated.

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'xfa_rmcl_icon' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1654
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1623
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XFA/RMMGCatLayout/Extends/ControllerAdmin/MediaCategory.php at line 22
  9. XFA_RMMGCatLayout_Extends_ControllerAdmin_MediaCategory->actionCategorySave() inXFA/ExtendedCover/Extends/XenGallery/ControllerAdmin/Media.php at line 57
  10. XFA_ExtendedCover_Extends_XenGallery_ControllerAdmin_Media->actionCategorySave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/travisbourbeau/public_html/travisbourbeau.com/forum/admin.php at line 13

That particular error seems to be related to an add on that extends the Resource Manaager.

You should disable, uninstall or reinstall that add on to rectify the issue.

Looks Like that was it XFA extend cover and XFA RMMG I'm guessing they are no longer compatible with 1.5.9 Hoping they can update though as these features as I need them to alter my forum structure

If you have add-ons that you are dependent on - then the recommended process is to have a development site that you perform any upgrades on. That way, if the upgrade breaks them you are not dead in the water without them. Eventually if the add-on is not upgraded/updated you will have to make a decision on how important it is to your site compared to upgrading the core script/1st party add-on and then possibly having a bespoke solution done.
If you refuse to have a development site (or can't) then at the least take a verified backup of you DB and your file structure so that you can restore to it if necessary.

Top Bottom