Media Gallery Alpha 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be turning a profit for this for a long time. I would say the only add-on I have that is close to breaking even is the donation manager. This market is very small. So basically I have to commit to the long term to make being broke now worth it. To get this into alpha I spent the last 3 days/nights (about 12 hours straight each) because I told my phone provider I would pay my bill by friday and I thought getting it to alpha would get a couple pre-orders :p And luckily as of about an hour ago I go those orders so my phone stays on :D

Oh and I may as well tell you, Chris will be working with me on this soon so that should speed things up.

Once the "Facebook" style album is done, you will have one immediate purchaser here. The format that it is in now is not what I actually need on my forum. The users prefer individual galleries.

But where is the addon now?
If Chris Deeming is the one developing this addon, then..
I should donate (quality matters).
The add-on is currently under development apparently. What that image is showing is that he was looking for help in funding the coding (which is normal - since it is not a custom order for a specific person) in a minimum amount of $1500. He exceeded that amount for funding of development. Those that funded (according to what they gave) will get different levels of early release (some BETA, so more add-ons). I don't believe Chris is coding this. A gentleman named Robert Clancy in Australia apparently is.

Just to be clear:

Robbo and I did briefly talk about working together on this but my involvement was delayed by other projects that had to take priority. After I realised my workload wasn't going to changing any time soon, we formally cancelled this arrangement.

So, unfortunately, I have never and will never be involved in this project.

Just to be clear:

Robbo and I did briefly talk about working together on this but my involvement was delayed by other projects that had to take priority. After I realised my workload wasn't going to changing any time soon, we formally cancelled this arrangement.

So, unfortunately, I have never and will never be involved in this project.

That was probably a good decision to run as far away from this project. It's a disaster.

Any discussion about this will be done so privately. Like I have said multiple times. Or you can just cry out in public to try and hurt my sales and make it less likely to get back on track. I am pushing forward on all fronts behind the scenes, there is just nothing to show unless you want to see a heap of code. If the gallery isn't released fairly soon refunds will be offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom