MattWServices A++

So I've decided to to make the jump from IPB to XenForo and think I'm really going to like it. But I wanted to start with a brand new VPS and have it setup the correct way. After researching here on the forums, I saw a common response from many other customers saying how happy they were with @MattW and his services. Well, it's time to add another happy customer to the list.
I contacted Matt out of the blue through PM. We discussed my needs for a VPS and he was able to guide me in the right direction for purchasing one. He then went right to work setting it up for me and went above and beyond throwing in a couple of extra requests that I needed preformed. I could not be more satisfied with the work preformed and the constant communication I received. I know many of us work hard for our money and hate to spend it on things we can do ourselves, but when someone goes above and beyond what is expected, and does what they say they will in a timely fashion, I consider that money well spent. And Matt was no exception. I just wanted to let all the newbies to the XenForo Community know that if they need help like I did, to reach out to @MattW for help like I did. You'll be glad you did.

BTW, this is my first post!!!

Top Bottom