Highly recommend MattW for any server work

ibaker

I am an upfront person and say it as it is and I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a guy here who is absolutely incredible in server admin work... @MattW

He is the first and only person I go to and he is brilliant and helped me without any issue so if you need someone to do any work for you then do yourself a favour and get @MattW

I don't use outside server admin's (as I do it myself) but if I ever got to the point that I couldn't/didn't want to continue doing it, Matt is one of the very limited number of people I'd allow to do work for me.

Just been checking. My forum with @MattW shared hosting is quite a bit faster than this (xenForo) site. As is my largish wordpress site with lots of plugins.

That's impressive IMO.

Again, I have to strongly recommend @MattW for any work you need in setting up your server. Yesterday I asked him if he could set a new server up for me...I mean from complete scratch, an OS and everything else and then migrate my sites over from my old server. He replied within a couple of hours and started on it almost immediately. A few hours later it was all done and I didn't have to do a thing and everything works brilliantly...the guy is a genius and makes it all so simple for you so you can sit back and not have any worries. If you don't get MattW then you are doing yourself an injustice...thanks Matt, you just made it all so simple and easy for me

The problem is that he seems not to be around here any longer, or he is simply to busy to check this forum and PM's - shoot two PM's over the last month and not reply :(

The problem is that he seems not to be around here any longer, or he is simply to busy to check this forum and PM's - shoot two PM's over the last month and not reply :(
That’s unlike him. Try his website/forum, he’s always been responsive!

yeah I thought already that was the case.. at least I got a live signal :D So what you say, it make no sense to contact you since you are too busy to take new jobs, right?

yeah I thought already that was the case.. at least I got a live signal :D So what you say, it make no sense to contact you since you are too busy to take new jobs, right?
No, not at all. Work is scheduled in, but I don't come on here very often. I'm always available on my own site.

Top Bottom