MattW 1.2 Beta

Congratulations :)

Hope you all have many long, healthy and happy years to look forward too. And may your child grow up knowing only true peace, love, and happiness.

(Photo suggest its to early to identify if boy or girl, but from the early cranium I could say, boy, buy don't quote me on it.)
Just had the 20 week scan.......and we are having a girl (which is what me and the wife wanted)

I have 3 boys and a Girl. Appart from being the youngest, she is BY FAR the most difficult to bring up. Demands attention constantly :)

Saying that, wouldnt have her any other way :D Congrats again :)

Thanks :) I saw your scan pictures in your thread. We've had the same 3 scans now as well, as we had an 8 week early one also.

They are all just as nerve wracking and exciting as the previous one though aren't they?? We have had and are having a few growth scans in the gaps in between as the wifey is a bit poorly and there are other complications which need monitoring, but all is going swimmingly! :D

Any names yet?

They are all just as nerve wracking and exciting as the previous one though aren't they?? We have had and are having a few growth scans in the gaps in between as the wifey is a bit poorly and there are other complications which need monitoring, but all is going swimmingly! :D

Any names yet?
Yes, we have a name we want to use. Keeping it a secret though until she is born ;)
Nice one chap.

Welcome to the daddy & daughter club :D
Cheers Paul, the wife is already looking at pink stuff to spend all my money on (n)

Last edited:
The start of the pink collection :oops:
2013-07-23 16.59.51.webp

Top Bottom