Math

Math 3.1.0

No permission to download

CMTV

CMTV submitted a new resource:

Math - Math support and a handy button to insert it all rolled into one addon!

View attachment 174036

Description

This addon will turn all LaTeX math on your forum to a fancy, sharp and scalable math!
It also adds the "Insert math" button to an editor that greately simplifies the process of adding math to your messages, threads, pages and so on. It also works with xenForo AJAX system!

This is an open source addon. You can visit GitHub...

Read more about this resource...

Greatly appreciate this addon. Love it.
I wonder if there is an option to change the fx icon on editor with another one?

Nice work :-)

We don't have a need for this but I can imagine a lot of math/sci forums will view it as essential.

One suggestion, I'd maybe add LaTeX into the title somewhere so it's really obvious what the addon does :-)

I wonder if there is an option to change the fx icon on editor with another one?
Unfortunately it can't be done easily right now without touching addon files. One way is to compile a new icons font and override the old one. I can explain in details if needed.

CMTV updated Math with a new update entry:

Update 1.1.0

Added Wiris math editor support. You can now insert math with a handy visual editor and even with handwriting support!

1524835706286-png.1892

Raw LaTeX input is supported.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@CMTV
Looks like the test page is still there in the latest 1.1.0 version of this addon.
Another member and I ran into this issue
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/help-with-the-help-page.146764/

And I'm the other member. With the add-on disabled it's still there. I deleted it manually from my DB and re-enabled the add-on and it was still gone. However, as soon as I rebuilt the add-on it put it back again. That means upgrades and etc. will put it back again unless it gets corrected.

Untitled.webp

It's not fixed on my end. I just updated to the new version and if I run the rebuild add-on it puts it back again. He needs to make it remove it from the database first.
Looks like you didn't do all the steps in the latest version instruction. you need to remove the xml and rebuild addon.

Very nice add-on! I have a question, would it be possible to add support to the [KL] Editor Manager add-on? As it stands, with both mods enabled, the icon for Math doesn't show up in the editor. I believe its possible to add support as [TH] Giphy still shows up when installed together.

Looks like you didn't do all the steps in the latest version instruction. you need to remove the xml and rebuild addon.

Yep!, I just grabbed the update and didn't even look. So that means he should remove that xml file when he posts the next update, right?

Very nice add-on! I have a question, would it be possible to add support to the [KL] Editor Manager add-on? As it stands, with both mods enabled, the icon for Math doesn't show up in the editor. I believe its possible to add support as [TH] Giphy still shows up when installed together.

That's a good point. I installed that Editor add-on befoer this one, but removed it because its still a bit buggy. They may have to make the Editor add-on do that on it's end though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom