Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

@Milano

Any chance to make the featured badges on member card always appear, even in narrow display, not just a wider one? I want it stick there so whateve the way our site displayed they always be shown up.

Wider (displayed):
View attachment 133992

Narrow (not displayed):
View attachment 133991

Edit your MasterBadge_message_user_info_text.css template and remove these lines
HTML:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{
    .Responsive .messageTrophyInfoContainer
    {
        display: none;
    }
}
</xen:if>

Edit your MasterBadge_message_user_info_text.css template and remove these lines
HTML:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{
    .Responsive .messageTrophyInfoContainer
    {
        display: none;
    }
}
</xen:if>
Thank you. Another question: could we exclude certain user (by id) that is listed in Leaderboard Widget Framework created?

You can't without modifying PHP code
Ok. How to force all users to feature the badges on their profile? This has been applied to new users. But for existing users before Master Badge installed, we need to force because not all of them feature the list.

You can't, however you can set user featured badges preference to automatically featured latest awarded trophies by using SQL query.

Code:
UPDATE xf_user SET auto_feature_badge = 1, awarded_trophy = NULL WHERE auto_feature_badge = 0
works like charm. thank you

I'm getting the following error when visiting the Badges section of someone's profile:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'trophy.badge_id' in 'on clause'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in MasterBadge/Model/Badge.php at line 260
  6. MasterBadge_Model_Badge->getBadgeWithTrophies() in MasterBadge/Model/Badge.php at line 197
  7. MasterBadge_Model_Badge->rebuildBadgeTrophiesCache() in MasterBadge/Model/Badge.php at line 190
  8. MasterBadge_Model_Badge->getBadgeWithTrophiesForCache() in MasterBadge/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 98
  9. MasterBadge_ControllerPublic_Member->actionBadges() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /***/public/index.php at line 13

Other Errors:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'badge_id' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'trophy_key' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'badge_id' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Last edited:
I am receiving MySQL errors. The system does not work at all and does not allow me to add badges.

I'm getting the following error when visiting the Badges section of someone's profile:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'trophy.badge_id' in 'on clause'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in MasterBadge/Model/Badge.php at line 260
  6. MasterBadge_Model_Badge->getBadgeWithTrophies() in MasterBadge/Model/Badge.php at line 197
  7. MasterBadge_Model_Badge->rebuildBadgeTrophiesCache() in MasterBadge/Model/Badge.php at line 190
  8. MasterBadge_Model_Badge->getBadgeWithTrophiesForCache() in MasterBadge/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 98
  9. MasterBadge_ControllerPublic_Member->actionBadges() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /***/public/index.php at line 13

Other Errors:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'trophy_key' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Please upload all the files first before import XML file. You can reinstall the add-on again.

You can't, however you can set user featured badges preference to automatically featured latest awarded trophies by using SQL query.

Code:
UPDATE xf_user SET auto_feature_badge = 1, awarded_trophy = NULL WHERE auto_feature_badge = 0

works like charm. thank you

Milano, after I implemented the SQL query and said that worked good, I noticed that not all of the users automatically featured latest awarded trophies. Not all old members are not automatically featuring their badge in author post card. How to force this old users to have their badges enabled too? Please check this URL http://www.kebunpedia.com/threads/m...ungisida-pestisida-insektisida-herbisida.611/, there are no badges featured for those old members.

Milano, after I implemented the SQL query and said that worked good, I noticed that not all of the users automatically featured latest awarded trophies. Not all old members are not automatically featuring their badge in author post card. How to force this old users to have their badges enabled too? Please check this URL http://www.kebunpedia.com/threads/m...ungisida-pestisida-insektisida-herbisida.611/, there are no badges featured for those old members.
@Milano ?

@Milano

There's this annoying bug where users receive the "congratulations you have reached level x" notification multiple times. Fix?

Do the old users have badges at all? I know if they haven't logged in for a long time, they won't.

they do have. they are old members but currently active and have a lot of badges

Where does nothing show up? On profiles? Try the SQL query given above, or manually set featured badges from your profile.
On the profile and profile card. I have input the SQL query, it is success for 70% members and the rest (about 30%) does not show any badge in their card. They want to manually set featured from the profile but there is no button in their profile to do so. It was there but after I input the sql query then it is not.

Do the old users have badges at all? I know if they haven't logged in for a long time, they won't.

Where does nothing show up? On profiles? Try the SQL query given above, or manually set featured badges from your profile.
I want it auto featured on their postbit.... as indicated in the options panel.
upload_2016-6-13_7-49-16.webp

I'm confused though, why manually set feature badges when there's an auto feature?

@Milano

There's this annoying bug where users receive the "congratulations you have reached level x" notification multiple times. Fix?

Your add-on version?

they do have. they are old members but currently active and have a lot of badges

On the profile and profile card. I have input the SQL query, it is success for 70% members and the rest (about 30%) does not show any badge in their card. They want to manually set featured from the profile but there is no button in their profile to do so. It was there but after I input the sql query then it is not.

I'll take a look at it

I want it auto featured on their postbit.... as indicated in the options panel.
View attachment 135903

I'm confused though, why manually set feature badges when there's an auto feature?

For users who doesn't like automatically option, they can choose their most favourite badges.

Top Bottom