Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi,
I want to award people who download and rank resources from resource manager in xenforo, is this something you can create?
Or maybe it is already available, but I don't know how to set it up?

Okay so I bought this app.. why is there no level bar in the postbit.. why is there no badge icons showing in the postbit! The whole reason i bought this is so that it shows in the postbit.. and why is my badge page not live everyone elses with the blocks and why is my badges have a x mark for images on the icons on my audentio style?? Whats going on here????

Okay so I bought this app.. why is there no level bar in the postbit.. why is there no badge icons showing in the postbit! The whole reason i bought this is so that it shows in the postbit.. and why is my badge page not live everyone elses with the blocks and why is my badges have a x mark for images on the icons on my audentio style?? Whats going on here????
It only shows the selected featured badges by the user in the postbit.
Try it with default theme. Probably an issue with the theme.

how do you create a step by step badge?
Basically I have a badge that will only be awarded after first 30 days as a member, which triggers 30 days badge and we then manually send an email to the user to answer a survey. when the survey is complete we award the second badge.
Is there a way of automating 1 the trigger email and 2 the second badge or just set it to manually award only?

@Milano Hey man I want my money back since you dont want to give nobody support about the level bar.. PLUS I PM YOU ABOUT ASKING FOR A SIMPLE MOD WHERE I CAN FIND IT AND ALL YOU SAID IT WASNT YOUR MOD AND LEFT ME WITH NO REPLY EVEN THOUGH ITS ON YOUR SITE... That I find is not very customer friendly and badge mod that has no level bar in the post bit is useless for me so Give me my money back!

how do you create a step by step badge?
Basically I have a badge that will only be awarded after first 30 days as a member, which triggers 30 days badge and we then manually send an email to the user to answer a survey. when the survey is complete we award the second badge.
Is there a way of automating 1 the trigger email and 2 the second badge or just set it to manually award only?

Step by step badge means that the next trophy details will be revealed once you unlock the current one. Regarding the email, yes, but you have to write code for that.

@Milano Hey man I want my money back since you dont want to give nobody support about the level bar.. PLUS I PM YOU ABOUT ASKING FOR A SIMPLE MOD WHERE I CAN FIND IT AND ALL YOU SAID IT WASNT YOUR MOD AND LEFT ME WITH NO REPLY EVEN THOUGH ITS ON YOUR SITE... That I find is not very customer friendly and badge mod that has no level bar in the post bit is useless for me so Give me my money back!

Maybe your style had been heavily modified so the template modification doesn't work. Please check your template modification statues for more details. The other MOD that you asked for is not simple and I didn't said that it wasn't mine, I just don't want to release it to public.

@Milano Can you please fix the bug?

Yes, of course, a new version will be updated soon.

Hi, how do I make the badges displayed on the postbit mini profile (aka in threads and topics) bigger? The sizes are really small at the moment.

Step by step badge means that the next trophy details will be revealed once you unlock the current one. Regarding the email, yes, but you have to write code for that.

Maybe your style had been heavily modified so the template modification doesn't work. Please check your template modification statues for more details. The other MOD that you asked for is not simple and I didn't said that it wasn't mine, I just don't want to release it to public.

Yes, of course, a new version will be updated soon.

It doesnt even show up on the defualt.... im talking about the level bar on the postbit in the messages.... You could of atleast told me "Im sorry sir but I dont want o release it to the public instead of ignoring somebody. Jeez get some customer service skills for reals. Can't even reply back to nobody....

We're using minimal mode.

edit to add:
Also, is there a way to get gifs to work for the badges?

Add this to your EXTRA.css, change the width and height to your desire dimension.

Code:
.trophyMiniIcon img {
    width: 24px;
    height: 24px;
}

Normal gif images is supported. If you want to use animated gif, you may need to use Imagick instead of GD library.

Add this to your EXTRA.css, change the width and height to your desire dimension.

Code:
.trophyMiniIcon img {
    width: 24px;
    height: 24px;
}

Normal gif images is supported. If you want to use animated gif, you may need to use Imagick instead of GD library.

We've done that but we can't get them to our ideal size of 75x75px. Any size larger than a 48x48px makes the images blurry. All the original images are 100x100px so it's not the images themselves that are too small.

Top Bottom