Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

Which should be hidden, steap by steap and visible trophies ? and there are any chance to show user title ladder in thread. ? :confused: - I have no idea, so I had to stop creating trophies, can you answer that.

Just bought this and playing around with it. What I do miss is a category system like the Trophies by Waindingo has. Can we expect this in the future? Or can I install the waindingo one without problems? It says in the description of Master Badge I shouldnt, but maybe someone has tested this?

Bump; I'm using badges as categories. I'd like to put a line of text above the current trophie and another line of text above the next trophie.

Tried editing the files to make this happen but couldnt get it to work. @Milano could you give me some pointers?

Hi there!

I noticed that the "filter" is not working when you access "View Users" of a badge in the ACP. You cannot filter by user name. It only shows the first 20 users in alphabetical order instead of using the filter name you type. Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks in advance!

2016-09-26_1032.webp

Another bug te report;

Trophies are not awarded to every user who has checked a profile field. For some users the trophy gets awarded but not all of them.

Hi, I am trying to manually remove some of the trophies awarded to members. However I can remove trophies from admins but not from ordinary members. It goes through the remove sequence, but doesn't actually remove anything.

Where else should I look?

Also I would like the admin and moderators to not show in any points and leaderboards, is there a way of making this happen?

Thanks
An
I am experiencing the same problem. I can manually remove trophies from the admin but not from ordinary users. No error messages and it goes through the remove sequence, but doesn't actually remove anything. Did anyone found a solution to fix this ?

I bought the Add-On, how would I get the latest version?

Is the source code available? I would pay a license fee if required.

Last edited:
I think you're misunderstand the badge concept here, it just a category that group a set of trophies. What're you looking for is separate the badge into tiers, once you unlock a tier then the tier image/icon will be revealed, right?
That is what I need yes.

Top Bottom