Master Badge [Paid] [Deleted]

Can you pm me your board url so I can take a look at it.

I actually think this is happening on my site as well. www.DethronedGaming.com. Some people have that badge strip on their actual in thread card on the left and some don't. It was just installed so its not like people have gone through and changed their preferences either. For example i have it but the other web admin's doesn't show up.

@Milano

I just tested to see how the badge on user author shows when we visit the forum on mobile. It is not showing if the screen is too narrow, could it be possible to keep it showed even the screen is narrow?

Second question, how many badges one user can have? Unlimited?

Third question, I already use https://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-medal.964/, is this going to be compatible with your add-on? Or can I replace the function of [bd] Medal with your Master Badge (the core function is: award member manually, could we do this with your addon? if so then I just need to disable bd medal).

Fourth question, I will need our designer to design new badges. What is the details of them? What is the size and in png or jpg or how? Please elaborate as we are still new to this thing :(

Thank you very much Milano, your work is really great! :)

@Milano

I just tested to see how the badge on user author shows when we visit the forum on mobile. It is not showing if the screen is too narrow, could it be possible to keep it showed even the screen is narrow?

Third question, I already use https://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-medal.964/, is this going to be compatible with your add-on? Or can I replace the function of [bd] Medal with your Master Badge (the core function is: award member manually, could we do this with your addon? if so then I just need to disable bd medal).

Fourth question, I will need our designer to design new badges. What is the details of them? What is the size and in png or jpg or how? Please elaborate as we are still new to this thing :(

@Milano still hasn't shown up :(

@Milano

1. Could you take a screenshot of it.
2. Equals to how many badges you've created. Technically "Unlimited", YES.
3. I think bd-medal will work with my add-on, not tested tho. If you want to manually reward trophy to user, you can select Manually Award Trophy from Controls dropdown menu of each trophy.
4. Square image is preferred, png or jpg are fine, both of them would work. The image will be resized to 96x96 regardless of original size.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 10.50.39 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 10.50.39 AM.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 12
1. Could you take a screenshot of it.
2. Equals to how many badges you've created. Technically "Unlimited", YES.
3. I think bd-medal will work with my add-on, not tested tho. If you want to manually reward trophy to user, you can select Manually Award Trophy from Controls dropdown menu of each trophy.
4. Square image is preferred, png or jpg are fine, both of them would work. The image will be resized to 96x96 regardless of original size.
Thank you for your reply Milano.

And how to make this one?
132086-e4a72e5ac965d6bca65c9e3050d02c3f.jpg

I have just purchased and now uploading the upload folder to my server. I noticed that you include a folder for Widget Framework too and its brilliant! Just install both of the xml files and configure via widget framework right?

@Milano I can not install the two xml files for widget framework. When I tried to upload it, it said that they are not valid XML file. Please elaborate how to install them? thank you

@Milano

Any chance to make the featured badges on member card always appear, even in narrow display, not just a wider one? I want it stick there so whateve the way our site displayed they always be shown up.

Wider (displayed):
Screenshot_2016-05-11-17-34-16.webp

Narrow (not displayed):
Screenshot_2016-05-11-17-34-06.webp

Top Bottom