XF 1.1 Massively change primary usergroup

Francesco V.

I migrated from vBulletin where i had a custom usergroup named Registered Full. When users reached 20 posts their primary usergroup switched from standard Registered to Registered Full.
After migration i have those users in a xenforo primary usergroup named Registered Full. What i wish is to switch those users to Registered as primary and adding Registered Full as Secondary.

How can i achieve it ? Should i play directly with the database ?

The easiest way (without resorting to hackish methods) would be to delete the Registered Full usergroup - all of the members which have that group as their primary will then default to the Registered user group as the primary.

Then you can create a new Registered Full user group and a corresponding promotion.

ok i made a test on a local installation and all users were moved to registered.
Now i created a promotion, with condition if message >= 20 then add to Registered Full secondary group, then i run the cron job for promotion but nothing happens. No users got the promotion

Ok, i'm a dumb that forgot that i'm able to read code :-P

Is ok if i delete

Code:
, 'last_activity' => array('>', XenForo_Application::$time - 86400 * 3)
from
Code:
        $conditions = array(
            'user_state' => 'valid',
            'is_banned' => 0,
            'last_activity' => array('>', XenForo_Application::$time - 86400 * 3)
        );
in order to not count last activity ?

Top Bottom