MarkItUp Integrator - 2013

MarkItUp Integrator - 2013 2.2.6

No permission to download

cclaerhout

cclaerhout submitted a new resource:

MarkItUp Integrator - 2013 (version 2.0) - A BbCode Editor for XenForo with buttons management and easy visual configuration tool

MarkItUp Integrator
by Cédric CLAERHOUT

Images will be uploaded soon
Addon Presentation

This Addon will integrate markItUp! Editor to XenForo. MarkItUp is NOT a WySiWyG (What you see is what you get) editor. It means if you put a text in bold, you will not see it in bold but with tags ([ b ] This...​

Read more about this resource...

Would love to use this but I can see it now
"YOUR forum is broken! I can't see my text bold. Just this weird code stuff"
LOL I'll download it to my test forums though :)

Thanks for this, Cédric.

Unfortunately I cannot get this to work either.

It now installs ok for me, but none of your MIU code such as the js files is injected into the templates.
Basically, your MarkitUpIntegrator template never gets loaded.

I've been through the code, but I can't see why yet.

EDIT: The switch breaks at this point:

PHP:
if(empty($buttons_fulldata) AND !is_array($buttons_fulldata))
{
break;
}

If I comment out that code, the template is rendered, but there is a template error:

Code:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\library\Sedo\MarkitUpIntegrator\Listener\Templates.php, line 82:
81:justifycenter_desc: "' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::jsEscape('Align center', 'double') . '",
82:justifyright_desc: "' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::jsEscape('Align right', 'double') . '",
83:bullist_desc: "' . XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::jsEscape('Unordered list', 'double') . '",

EDIT 2: Still looking, it seems this returns NULL:

PHP:
$GlobalMiuConfigs = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_DataRegistry')->get('sedo_miu_config');

Did you upload buttons and manage them with the visual configuration?
All your previous buttons have been erased (they were not compatible) so you need to import and configure new ones. If no button has been configured, then the editor will not load.

cclaerhout updated MarkItUp Integrator - 2013 with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.3 released

Version 2.0.3 released
  • Fix a bug with the color tool picker (when TinyMCE was loading after the bbcode editor, it was removed from the page)
  • Fix a bug with the overlay of jQuery Tools (the insertion was done in the previous editor and not the active one... unless the editor was above the threads (see Waidingo addon) ; working in any case now)

To upgrade: use Chris addon, or only upload files on server

Read the rest of this update entry...

Have no idea where the buttons are.... All I have is bold, italic, and underline..... Everything else seems to be missing. :(

Have no idea where the buttons are.... All I have is bold, italic, and underline..... Everything else seems to be missing. :(
That's all the free version includes.

You need to pay for the supported version which you can pay for by talking to Cédric.

That's all the free version includes.

You need to pay for the supported version which you can pay for by talking to Cédric.
Did not see anything about that..... Did see the option to donate. :confused:

Would need him to contact me... I'm not able to send PM's, but can freely reply to them

I'm sure he will see your post.

Here's the details as in the add-on presentations:

List of available buttons
  • Unsupported version: bold, italic, underline
  • Supported version:
    Bold,Center,Clean,Code,Colors,Fonts,Indent,Italic,Left,Link,Listbullet,Listitem,Listnumeric,Outdent,Picture,Quotes,Right,Size,Smilies,Strike,Underline,Media, Global_BiUs, Global_LcRj, Global_LIO, justify & Keytouch
Global_BiUs: a menu button with inside the following options: Bold, Italic, Underline, Strike
Global_LcRj: a menu button with inside the following options: Left, Center, Right, Justify
Global_LIO: a menu button with inside the following options: Listbullet, Listnumeric, Listitem; Indent; Outdent
Justify: full justify text-align; you will need to create a bbcode to make this one work
Keytouch: easy access to some special characters
Notes:
Those defaults buttons can be adapted per language (the French buttons icons are for example available):
To do this, you just have to modify the original psd icons file (psd files are included) then save the new image with png format, then just modify the following phrase: "miu_icon_default" to put your file name (without extension) in your translation language

Did not see anything about that..... Did see the option to donate. :confused:

Would need him to contact me... I'm not able to send PM's, but can freely reply to them
Hum? I don't understand sorry. Hasn't been everything written in the addon presentation? Why can't you send pm?

I'm sure he will see your post.

Here's the details as in the add-on presentations:

List of available buttons
  • Unsupported version: bold, italic, underline
  • Supported version:
    Bold,Center,Clean,Code,Colors,Fonts,Indent,Italic,Left,Link,Listbullet,Listitem,Listnumeric,Outdent,Picture,Quotes,Right,Size,Smilies,Strike,Underline,Media, Global_BiUs, Global_LcRj, Global_LIO, justify & Keytouch
Global_BiUs: a menu button with inside the following options: Bold, Italic, Underline, Strike
Global_LcRj: a menu button with inside the following options: Left, Center, Right, Justify
Global_LIO: a menu button with inside the following options: Listbullet, Listnumeric, Listitem; Indent; Outdent
Justify: full justify text-align; you will need to create a bbcode to make this one work
Keytouch: easy access to some special characters
Notes:
Those defaults buttons can be adapted per language (the French buttons icons are for example available):
To do this, you just have to modify the original psd icons file (psd files are included) then save the new image with png format, then just modify the following phrase: "miu_icon_default" to put your file name (without extension) in your translation language
Yes, I saw that, but still no where did it say payment was required..... Not a big deal though. I don't mind making the donation that was suggested. :)

If you're ready to support this addon with a minimum of 15 euros, please contact me by pm.

Hum? I don't understand sorry. Hasn't been everything written in the addon presentation? Why can't you send pm?
It's not a big deal. I just did not know that payment was required as there was no mention of it being needed to get the other buttons.

If you're ready to support this addon with a minimum of 15 euros, please contact me by pm.

edit: Never mind... Found it (kind of skipped over it). I mistook it as part of the License text and so kind of "skipped" over it.... Normal don't read those unless I feel there is a reason.

Even if this addon license is Creative Commons, I'm still asking for support from users. 99,9% of the time, you my dear reader, you will download an addon, will have a huge list of requests, but you will never support the coder even if he spent time to give you a free support. So Considering this, all editor buttons won't be provided inside the addon archive. If you want them, you will have to support this addon. If you don't like this, then don't download this addon. This choice could be discussed in that thread, but not in this addon one.

So my misunderstanding... sorry.

PM's ..... I'm not able to send any. I can however reply. I'm still under moderation for being politically incorrect and socially uncensored. The staff likes to approve everything I say..... Which I don't mind really. It means everything I say here has been approved. lol

I'm willing to support the work provided. :)

Thanks Cédric.

I may have found another bug.

Can't work out if it's MIU or a sort of clash between MIU and TinyMCE fix.

Here's the steps to replicate.

If MIU loads first, and you then switch to rich text editor, all post content is unparsed and is raw HTML. e.g.

http://www.valvetime.net/threads/the-wysiwyg-editor-text-box.193362/#post-3399641

I have just upgraded to latest FixTiny. I cannot be sure if that caused it or if it's always existed.

If Rich text editor is default, behaviour is normal.

Top Bottom