Not planned Mark threads resources Updated

Allan

After a member has downloaded a resource, it's not easy to see whether this resource was updated without going into the thread.

If we must view all resources to find out if it has been updated, it will be long and tedious !

It would be handy to add a indicator in "New Posts" page (use tab) when a resource is updated.

2 examples i did:

updated.webp

updated2.webp

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If nothing else, It'd like to see an "updated" suffix added to to the discussion portion of the resource. If the discussion thread itself is placed into a corresponding forum (node) of like material, then it would grab the attention of the casual browsers in that node.

So when only the discussion contains a new post, no suffix would be added. When the OP however, updates the content of the resource, the suffix would be added to the discussion thread and be visible for anyone who has not visited that resource.

Not something I'm interested in when there's already a perfectly good system in place that people should be using if they want to be notified of updates.

I would pay 20 usd for this add-on and the creator may also sell this add-on on XenForo.com :)

The image of the update should appear when the hack is updated but only for members who download the add-on (not review).

Top Bottom