Resource icon

Mark threads as solved (prefix and optional banners) 1.1.0

No permission to download
When I try to install the XML via the ACP on the most recent Xenforo version I get this error:

Callback Sheel_Solved_Inject::injectTrigger is invalid (Invalid Class).

Excellent plugin so far. Just have one question, I cannot locate the prefix ID. Where can I find this information for the prefix I am using?

When you open /admin.php?thread-prefixes/ and click on a prefix there, the ID is part of the url, eg. in the url /admin.php?thread-prefixes/something.1/edit it is 1.

Thinking about it, a list to choose, instead of the ID number field, would be nice :D
At least for the 2.x version...

When you open /admin.php?thread-prefixes/ and click on a prefix there, the ID is part of the url, eg. in the url /admin.php?thread-prefixes/something.1/edit it is 1.

Thinking about it, a list to choose, instead of the ID number field, would be nice :D
At least for the 2.x version...

I figured that out once I read the URL after I edited each prefix in the ACP. I appreciate the response.

Ok I am getting it figure out. Thanks again

Last edited:
What exactly doesn't show up? The link to mark threads as solved?

If addon settings (prefix ID) and permissions are set, could it be that you've limited the prefix itself to specific subforums etc. (in the prefix settings of Xenforo, in the link I posted above)?

@sheel is there a way to stop
What exactly doesn't show up? The link to mark threads as solved?

If addon settings (prefix ID) and permissions are set, could it be that you've limited the prefix itself to specific subforums etc. (in the prefix settings of Xenforo, in the link I posted above)?

For some reason it just took about 5 minutes for my site to update everything. I sat back down, it worked fine. Thanks again.

Hello,

nice addon. :)

A Question please:
I have a node who new threads are made with a predefined prefix (ID 7) and it works well, when I click on solved, the prefix changes to the one I defined in sheelsolved settings.
But backwards, when I mark it as unsolved the thread lose here default prefix. Is there a way to fix this?

Best regards

Heya @sheel, does this addon exist for XF 2? We have several setup depending on this to ease up manual work and I can't seem to find any good alternative.

Sorry for the late reply - I gladly provide a public XF2 version, after some testing with the newest XF2 version. I should have some time on weekend to tes, provide a bit documentation etc.
Heya that's great news if you can bring it back, the flow this addon had was very useful for support forums :)

Working on latest version of XF but may not work in custom themes you have. Just wanted to post an update regarding the status of this plugin on 1.5+

Top Bottom