Resource icon

Mark threads as solved (prefix and optional banners) 1.1.0

No permission to download
It works with 1.5.8, I'm using it with this version too. Do you want to share screenshots from the configuration (config page, prefix page, permissions)? Maybe you overlooked something.

You can use it in specific forum nodes, not in a category.
Make a new prefix and there you choose the forum node where it should be used.
Go to the options for this addon and use the prefix ID like below.
So this addon will appear only in the specific forum nodes.

solved1.webp

@immo07 You can any word for the prefix, and it's not even in a phrase, bug in the prefix config. Or you could take symbols like ✔ (described on the addon page), or...

Btw., most of the phrases are for the options on the admin panel, only few are important for the actual users.

@immo07 You can any word for the prefix, and it's not even in a phrase, bug in the prefix config. Or you could take symbols like ✔ (described on the addon page), or...

Btw., most of the phrases are for the options on the admin panel, only few are important for the actual users.
Hi. I wasn't referring to the prefixes, I've lots of those already. I meant changing the actual wording of the Show Solved/Unsolved link above the thread posts. I was messing around with the templates yesterday but couldn't seem to change it. I'll take a look at again at it later when I have time. Thank you

@immo007 Bt012ss is right, these phrases do change what your members see.

sheel_solved_solved_above
sheel_solved_solved_below
sheel_solved_unsolved_above
sheel_solved_solvedbanner_above
sheel_solved_solvedbanner_below
sheel_solved_oldbanner_above
sheel_solved_oldbanner_below

(All other phrases of the addon are for the ACP)

@immo007 Bt012ss is right, these phrases do change what your members see.

sheel_solved_solved_above
sheel_solved_unsolved_above
sheel_solved_solvedbanner_above
sheel_solved_solvedbanner_below
sheel_solved_oldbanner_above
sheel_solved_oldbanner_below

(All other phrases of the addon are for the ACP)
Sorry, let me be more specific. I want to change the text "Mark Thread as Solved" to something else. Can you tell me exactly what I need to edit to do this? :)

Sorry, let me be more specific. I want to change the text "Mark Thread as Solved" to something else. Can you tell me exactly what I need to edit to do this? :)
Okay, never mind. Finally figured it out! It's "sheel_solved_solved_above" that need editing, in case anyone else has their dunce cap on when attempting this. I had made the mistake of searching the admin for templates and phrases containing "sheel" rather than filtering phrases, so I was getting limited results, and the names of the results I did get were so close to what bt012ss had listed that I didn't realize at first they weren't exactly the same. Anyway, completely my fault. Thanks @bt012ss and @sheel for trying to help me. :)

Last edited:
How can I change the highlighting color? It looks good with dark text but not light text:

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. It's in the templates sheel_solved_link_below and sheel_solved_link_above

solved.webp

Top Bottom