Mark Posts as Best Answer [Deleted]

Edit, I found it thank you!
Style Properties: Mark as Best Answer

Attachments

• upload_2015-10-24_13-50-1.webp
    upload_2015-10-24_13-50-1.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Yes, plugin doen't work properly on xenforo 1.5.2 @Lior.

When someone click the "best answer" button on postbit, nothing happen anymore. Before, it was working (on xenforo 1.4)

As soon as I disable this add-on I receive this error message when creating new threads (which makes it impossible to create a new thread): "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

The error log says:
  1. Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'alternative_best_answers' doesn't have a default value"
Is there a fix for this? I'm a bit afraid to uninstall it since I guess the error will remain afterwards?

I'm running XF 1.5.2 and version 1.6.0.1 of the add-on. Any help is much appreciated :) Thanks!

Edit: I see this error posted a few times already (sorry) - but has a solution been posted yet? I can't seem to find it :(

Last edited:
As soon as I disable this add-on I receive this error message when creating new threads (which makes it impossible to create a new thread): "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

The error log says:
  1. Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'alternative_best_answers' doesn't have a default value"
Is there a fix for this? I'm a bit afraid to uninstall it since I guess the error will remain afterwards?

I'm running XF 1.5.2 and version 1.6.0.1 of the add-on. Any help is much appreciated :) Thanks!

Edit: I see this error posted a few times already (sorry) - but has a solution been posted yet? I can't seem to find it :(
Currently you can either uninstall the add-on, set a default value for the alternative_best_answers field or disable STRICT_TRANS_TABLES in your mysql config.

I will address this issue in the next version.

Currently you can either uninstall the add-on, set a default value for the alternative_best_answers field or disable STRICT_TRANS_TABLES in your mysql config.

I will address this issue in the next version.

Thanks for taking care of this. I'll just wait for the update :)

Hello,

I have set a notice that is suggesting users to use the best answer system. My problem is that the notice remains even when the user has chosen a post as a best answer, so I would like to suggest the same kind of reminder to the users which will be dismissed when the user chose a post as a best answer.

Thanks.

I this product actively supported or time to move on??
At one time, this was great add-on.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. It used to be a great product but a product that has stop it's development, it is just a program that it doesn't want to be great.

Appreciate if you look into this fantastic add-on.
Hi! Another one who almost buy the addon but stopped because of these last comments.
Is this working on Xf1.5 @Lior. ?

This is one more add-on that recently launched but costs $35 + $65 for branding free while total cost of this add-on is just $10. This add-on went through 2 years of extensive development with input from members that made it very robust and with extensive features (until it was not being supported). Price should be increased to $30 or so to help fund supporting this add-on.

Top Bottom