March 8th!!

I'm off to bed ... need to get my beauty sleep. (y)

Well done guys on getting to the release stage, and have fun everyone with installing your spanking lovely 1.0.0's - I'll be joining you all later in the month when I've got a bit more free time.

Roll on 1.0.1 ... he he :D

Cheers,
Shaun

I missed the birth of vBulletin that other forum software, but elated to have been around to witness the conception, gestation and birth of XenForo! :notworthy: (y) :D

Once upon a time, the NEXT sale involved the items that had previously been on sale for a higher price being sold for a lower price, but as far as I can tell, that's not what happens now. One day they'll be selling reasonable quality stuff for a reasonably high price, then sale day comes along and all the reasonable quality stuff magically disappears and gets replaced by yards and yards of tatty faded denim and other stuff that looks like it's spent most of its time on the floor somewhere. Then the sale ends, and the nicer stuff mysteriously rematerializes. :cautious:

Once upon a time, the NEXT sale involved the items that had previously been on sale for a higher price being sold for a lower price, but as far as I can tell, that's not what happens now. One day they'll be selling reasonable quality stuff for a reasonably high price, then sale day comes along and all the reasonable quality stuff magically disappears and gets replaced by yards and yards of tatty faded denim and other stuff that looks like it's spent most of its time on the floor somewhere. Then the sale ends, and the nicer stuff mysteriously rematerializes. :cautious:

You're not the only one who's noticed that. I avoid NEXT like the plague when the sale is on ... it's too mental to contemplate!! :ROFLMAO:

I imagine the rush on the xF servers will be much more sedate ... :eek:

Ha I was asking is it the 8th in USA time when 1.0.0 is out :p
because here it's 2am on the 8th :confused: (where the dev's live)

Tomorrow's the 9th where you're at?? It's still the 7th here, and around 2am on the 8th where they're at in the UK.

When Kier first made the announcement this morning, he said the release would be available on Tuesday the 8th. He didn't say it would be available at 12:01 am on the 8th, lol.

Past releases have usually been posted in the early afternoon UK time. So I would look for that tomorrow. (Today, for you).

Tomorrow's the 9th where you're at?? It's the 8th here, and the 8th where they're at in the UK.

When Kier first made the announcement this morning, he said the release would be available on Tuesday the 8th. He didn't say it would be available at 12:01 am on the 8th, lol.

Past releases have usually been posted in the early afternoon UK time. So I would look for that tomorrow. (Today, for you).
It's 9 pm on the 7th in Washington D.C. It should not be the 8th anywhere is US.

Glad XF is going gold today.
Just a small question, my foums have the RC2 installed, if I install the Gold version over it, will there be any issues?

Looking forward to moving to 1.0 stable tomorrow. Not that it wasn't stable before, but tomorrow puts us one step closer to 1.1. :)

Nice! I was away this past weekend, and I came to xenforo only to find out there are tons of changes on the actual site, and then, it's gold in just about anywhere from 5 hours to 10 hours from now. Geez! :D

2 hours to go before it is the 8th here! Very excited for a gold release!

All of the work coming up to tomorrow and on wards! :D I feel like a kid getting my xmas gift :p

Top Bottom