March 8th!!

I think we need some appropriate "we're there" music :D

Make your suggestions now o_O

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

well that is most unfortunate.
The inability to show patience. If they didn't announce today that it would be the 8th, then you would be surprised going 'omg, ALREADY out? Did not see that coming'.

Chill, it will be there on the 9th, guaranteed!

I hereby invite everybody that runs a xenforo related web site to consider rescheduling their newsletter, and including the mention that the forum software has gone stable. As support to xenforo limited. Help create awareness and spread the word that it's time for those who waited for 'stable' that they can get a poke and finally convert or upgrade over from their outdated board to a modern solution. Key points you could mention are the wide range of personal and professional help, resources available, great visual documentation already available, and the vast majority of positive feedback from users who converted over early. In regards to what IS available, I'd wait with sending until the announcement has been released so any improvements worth to notice could be included - who knows.

And don't forget your social connections on networks such as ning, wordpress, twitter, facebook, myspace, and such.

Disclaimer: there's a difference between informing your audience about great news, and spamming. Stick to those who opt-in for site mailings, and social connections.

Imagine that, a line in front of the XFL office, with Ashley behind the Genius Bar.

That would be awesome I guess. But seriously I'm plugged to my PC and waiting impatiently :D Another thing is to speed up tuning the Turkish translation for xenforo :)

I think everybody around the world can understand Beethoven for this historic event.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom