1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Manually Modify User Upgrade Expiration?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Joe Link, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Well-Known Member

How do I manually update the expiration date of a user upgrade?

2. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

The only way would be to downgrade them, and then manually upgrade them from the list of upgrades page in the AdminCP.

When manually upgrading from the ACP, you can set the expire date.

Liam

3. myco-tek.org

myco-tek.org Member

Admin cp > users > user upgrade > controls >manually upgrade user > Upgrade ends

Then you just adjust the date on the calendar to whichever date extends it to the timeline you wish.

I actually did this for a user that already had a supporter account and that won an additional 1 year supporter account on my site this morning, :)

4. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Like I said however, the existing upgrade will have to be downgraded first.

5. Joe Link

Can you search for a user then downgrade them, or do you have to go through the list?

6. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

It looks like you have to go through the list, although most browsers do have a search feature... Ctrl+F.

7. Joe Link

Wow, what if you have several hundred user upgrades? No way to put them in any sort of order either. This is a huge shortcoming.

8. myco-tek.org

myco-tek.org Member

That is what I do, go through the list. I never downgrade them. I just go look at when the current upgrade ends and tack the extra time using the manually upgrade option on but I only deal with supporter accounts. There definitely are situations/types of upgrades where this wouldn't be possible...