XF 1.2 Manually Modify User Upgrade Expiration?

The only way would be to downgrade them, and then manually upgrade them from the list of upgrades page in the AdminCP.

When manually upgrading from the ACP, you can set the expire date.

Liam

Admin cp > users > user upgrade > controls >manually upgrade user > Upgrade ends

Then you just adjust the date on the calendar to whichever date extends it to the timeline you wish.

I actually did this for a user that already had a supporter account and that won an additional 1 year supporter account on my site this morning, :)

Admin cp > users > user upgrade > controls >manually upgrade user > Upgrade ends

Then you just adjust the date on the calendar to whichever date extends it to the timeline you wish.

I actually did this for a user that already had a supporter account and that won an additional 1 year supporter account on my site this morning, :)

Like I said however, the existing upgrade will have to be downgraded first.

That is what I do, go through the list. I never downgrade them. I just go look at when the current upgrade ends and tack the extra time using the manually upgrade option on but I only deal with supporter accounts. There definitely are situations/types of upgrades where this wouldn't be possible...

Top Bottom