Man of Steel - Highly Recommended

What did you think of Man of Steel?

• Terrible, they never do Superman movies justice!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

John L.

Saw it last night with a few friends from work. I'm lucky that my job has connections with companies like Marvel and DC so I get invited to these premiers in NYC. It was a visually gorgeous movie, very imaginative and the fighting scenes were pure insanity. It wasn't the perfect movie, but so far it's class of the Summer imo. I would put this over Star Trek. When you get a chance to see it, tell me what you think!

Not feeling his new 52 costume.

SMUND_Cv1_q53uxls7jd_.jpg

Saw it last night with a few friends from work. I'm lucky that my job has connections with companies like Marvel and DC so I get invited to these premiers in NYC. It was a visually gorgeous movie, very imaginative and the fighting scenes were pure insanity. It wasn't the perfect movie, but so far it's class of the Summer imo. I would put this over Star Trek. When you get a chance to see it, tell me what you think!

I'll hold judgement until I've watched this one but from what I've seen of the trailer it doesn't look as bad as I thought.

someone tell me how did lois always get to where superman was when they were fighting all over metropolis. she can't run that fast :LOL:

someone tell me how did lois always get to where superman was when they were fighting all over metropolis. she can't run that fast :LOL:

One of my questions when superman brought lois into the air when they flew at high altitude is how she breathed in the thin air. :confused: That one always had me stumped. :D

I thought Kevin Costner was dead. I haven't seen him in any major movies since the '90s except maybe Mr. Brooks in '07. He went underground after he mad a hash of it in that horrible Waterworld in '95 followed by a pointless Tin Cup in '96.

I thought Kevin Costner was dead. I haven't seen him in any major movies since the '90s except maybe Mr. Brooks in '07. He went underground after he mad a hash of it in that horrible Waterworld in '95 followed by a pointless Tin Cup in '96.

For Love of the Game is one of my favorite baseball stories ... 'mechanism on' ....

It's been getting some good reviews so my thinking has gone from Meh!! to Maybe to definitely will be going to watch this.

My friend called to tell me he has seen it several times now: opening night, Friday, Saturday and he said he's going back again today.

One of my questions when superman brought lois into the air when they flew at high altitude is how she breathed in the thin air. :confused: That one always had me stumped. :D

Well that can be explained scientifically. The speed at which they were flying caused the air in front of her nose to compress and therefore providing her with the recommeded level of oxygen for her to breathe in. She may have struggled when he slowed down. :D:p (Joking)

The reversing time by changing the spin of the Earth didn't other you but breathing at high altitude did?

Top Bottom