Man, I need a coffee!

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
F

Floris

Yesterday was a busy day, and just woken up to a community that exploded (and I am the one posting like crazy myself!).

Man, I need a coffee, geesh.

Waking up with a beer, if only ..

Just going through my list here of thoughts about xenforo, comparing to what mike/kier have posted... And it's amazing to see how much has already been fixed, implemented, and will be in the next build or coming releases or even the future. My list is getting short quick! Trust me, I mean that as a good thing.

I would imagine most of Mike and Kier's bloodstream is caffeine based, and of course the other who helped get this off to a start :)

I would imagine most of Mike and Kier's bloodstream is caffeine based, and of course the other who helped get this off to a start :)

I don't know how Kier does it, with 2 kids at home .. Amazing how Mike/Kier got such a good quality product ready for public viewing in such short time.

yeah, maybe they just have a caffeine drip to the arm. hehe

Coffeeeeeeee! haha.

I will need coffee tomorrow morning for my travel. Stand up at 04:00 UTC +2... i do not like it...

Oh, first a little trip to a friend, and then to Nürnberg, my uncle celebrate his 60 birthday, than some days in Frankfurt Main by my family. ;)

Oh i like espresso. But in previos a reading (is right?) and i am very tried, i trink a black coffee with lots of sugar. God energy boost. :)

Yeah, I stayed up late last night just browsing and posting only to come back this afternoon and see that in less than a day the forum exploded with activity. I've been spending a good hour or two trying to catch up!

I have vowed to not have any caffeine for a while because I drank so much I believe it may have been the cause for my recent heart problems :( then again I was drinking 3/4 cans of energy drink not coffee then also going to starbucks to benefit from the free wifi and having a coffee there also...

I don't drink coffee but I'll have a Pepsi, because you're right this community has exploded with activity and it will take a while to get to all the posts.

It's 10pm here, no time to go to the store for me to get a pepsi, I am afraid it will be another coffee in a bunch of hours :)

Top Bottom