Man, I need a coffee!

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
1:15 pm in California. Still sipping coffee.

I thought there was something important happening in 15 minutes but cannot remember what that is.

:confused:

So, good night.

A little german mutilation of a english text: "Sleep very well in your Bettgestell." (i think right are: "slepp very well in your bed.")

Coffee? Coffee reminds me of work. Work reminds me of TYPO3. TYPO3 reminds me... oh well, don't get me started.

Enjoy your coffee. :)

Despite that I am quite accustomed to being awake during the nightly hours, it still feels weird having breakfast at midnight.

I had buns with fried eggs, tomato and slice of cheese.

To be honest, it's all I have left in the fridge. Instead of grocery shopping today I spend the time on xf here :D

NOoooo. Well, I can go to Amsterdam, there are quite a few there. However, there's no bus at night back home. Not really worth it.

I had coffee as brunch. eggs for breakfast, actually got up at 8am, a normal hour (what the hell is wrong with me?!) and have been up since. Just had a late late lunch of scrambled eggs with ham, cheese, and some variety of seasonings I threw in from the cabinet. Was awesome with fresh made sweet iced tea. :)

Shopping list finished for tomorrow. Now to find money for it. lol SIGH

To stay on topic about coffee, I cleaned the coffee machine I have (very simple one), it's scary how quickly that gets dirty.

I click on what's new, see what forum it is in, read the posts, and when my brain tells me I have an opinion/reply, I think twice about it (usually) and post it.

Top Bottom