1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man, I need a coffee!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Floris, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Floris

Floris Guest

Yesterday was a busy day, and just woken up to a community that exploded (and I am the one posting like crazy myself!).

Man, I need a coffee, geesh.
  2. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

Too much coffee isn't good for you.
  3. Floris

Floris Guest

Everything in moderation! Yep.

*sips cappuccino*
    GodForum.com likes this.
  4. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Brandon_R, you are obviously not Canadian. We live on coffee... well and beer, moose meat, and ketchup potatoe chips, :)
  5. Floris

Floris Guest

Waking up with a beer, if only ..

Just going through my list here of thoughts about xenforo, comparing to what mike/kier have posted... And it's amazing to see how much has already been fixed, implemented, and will be in the next build or coming releases or even the future. My list is getting short quick! Trust me, I mean that as a good thing.
  6. Jenny

Jenny New Member

I would imagine most of Mike and Kier's bloodstream is caffeine based, and of course the other who helped get this off to a start :)
  7. Floris

Floris Guest

I don't know how Kier does it, with 2 kids at home .. Amazing how Mike/Kier got such a good quality product ready for public viewing in such short time.

yeah, maybe they just have a caffeine drip to the arm. hehe
  8. GameR

GameR Active Member

Coffeeeeeeee! haha.

I will need coffee tomorrow morning for my travel. Stand up at 04:00 UTC +2... i do not like it...
  9. Floris

Floris Guest

Where are you going to? And what is your favorite coffee?
  10. GameR

GameR Active Member

Oh, first a little trip to a friend, and then to N├╝rnberg, my uncle celebrate his 60 birthday, than some days in Frankfurt Main by my family. ;)

Oh i like espresso. But in previos a reading (is right?) and i am very tried, i trink a black coffee with lots of sugar. God energy boost. :)
  11. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

Yeah, I stayed up late last night just browsing and posting only to come back this afternoon and see that in less than a day the forum exploded with activity. I've been spending a good hour or two trying to catch up!
  12. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

I have vowed to not have any caffeine for a while because I drank so much I believe it may have been the cause for my recent heart problems :( then again I was drinking 3/4 cans of energy drink not coffee then also going to starbucks to benefit from the free wifi and having a coffee there also...
  13. Nix

Nix Well-Known Member

I've been on here most of the day trying to keep up....*makes another coffee*
  14. Floris

Floris Guest

Ceri, sorry to hear about heart problems.
  15. DSF

DSF Well-Known Member

I take a beer for Kier, Mike and Co.
  16. captainslater

captainslater Well-Known Member

It's really hard to catch up with all this new content posted...
  17. John

John Well-Known Member

These moments are rare on the net folks...soak it up while you can. We will all be reminiscing years from now about this time ;)
    GodForum.com likes this.
  18. Floris

Floris Guest

Click on the people you want to follow and then go through your news feed. Limiting your new content to content you're interested in.
    Just a suggestion!
  19. WhatChaMissin

WhatChaMissin Active Member

I don't drink coffee but I'll have a Pepsi, because you're right this community has exploded with activity and it will take a while to get to all the posts.
  20. Floris

Floris Guest

It's 10pm here, no time to go to the store for me to get a pepsi, I am afraid it will be another coffee in a bunch of hours :)