Lack of interest Make poll link more obvious in XF2

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

ibrian

Just a suggestion that the currently "Post poll" link perhaps be bolded and aligned to the right to stand beside the collapsible arrow. I've just upgraded and one of my members complained that it's not very obvious how to post a poll, and I have to admit the current styling looks a little off-kilter.

Feedback for you, nothing more. :)

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
A couple more suggestions:

For the default style mobile version, don't push the logo into the navbar but instead consider putting the favicon in there like ThemeHouse do with UIX.2 - it looks simply a neater, especially when - like me - you have text in the logo which is too small to read on mobile.

Also for the default mobile version, cut out subforums from the display even if they are selected to display - on desktop it's fine to see them, but on the mobile version it can start to look cluttered, especially with lots of subforums. This is what Pixeledit did on the xendisconnect theme and it looked sleek and smooth for mobile.

Again, just suggestions. :)

Also for the default mobile version, cut out subforums from the display even if they are selected to display - on desktop it's fine to see them, but on the mobile version it can start to look cluttered, especially with lots of subforums. This is what Pixeledit did on the xendisconnect theme and it looked sleek and smooth for mobile.

My apologies - been able to check it on my iPhone and indeed that is the case there - just not on my Fire tablet.

Top Bottom