Lack of interest Ideas on how to make resource ratings more obvious?

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

flowerpot132

We have lots of users downloading resources, but only a few ratings? I did see an addon that makes the stars light up but thought that was a little distracting.

How about an alert a couple of days later to those users that have downloaded the resource asking them to go back and rate it?

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
When I look up a book on Amazon, I always see the average rating and how many ratings there are before scrolling down to read the individual reviews - skipping most of what's in between.

Amazon is an excellent example. They show not only average rating (like RM) and how many rated, but also a differentiation how many of those have rated 5 stars, 4 stars, 3 stars etc.

I do think everybody is used to Amazon's way of presenting it. So why reinvent the wheel? Just copy it and everybody is happy. Of course please let the user search/filter for the 4 stars or 1 stars ratings. I do this all the time at amazon, to get a better indication on whether the negative rating on a product is realistic...

Top Bottom