Lack of interest Make PC participants more obvious

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Mr Lucky

We recently had a couple of incidents where members got upset not realising that there were other people included in what they thought was a "Private" Message.

Although there is a list of participants in the sidebar, this is often missed - especially on mobile view as the sidebar is right at the bottom and is often not in view.

My suggestion is that the recipient list should be in or just above the first post in the PC and that the email notification should also say who is invited into the PC.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
My suggestion is that the recipient list should be in or just above the first post

It's already clear - the participant list is in the sidebar which is either on the right hand side or below the editor.

The participants are also listed in the conversation list view.

No thanks from me.

I have had two separate incidents now where members have got upset because they hadn't realised other people were in the conversation and they had been less than subtle in their responses.

Whilst many of us do realise how conversations work it is apparent that many users do not, so any help you can give to make this more obvious would be appreciated. After the first incident I clearly addressed the PC to the members concerned and stated all mods were included but still they didn't understand!

Thank you :)

Jx

Top Bottom