Resource icon

Magic Breadcrumb Arrow 2.2

No permission to download
Very nice. (y)

Do you think you could have the screenshot show as an image instead of an attachment, in the Resource Manager submission? :)

VERY CONVENIENT! I remember messing around with the breadcrumb going nuts and couldn't figure out why it was doing that. This add-on lets me know that I didn't screw anything up, that's just the way xF works. Installed!

thanks for that! is there a way to fix hover so that it covers the arrow area too?
If you mean when the mouse is over the arrow area it can't be clicked as link, you're right. To change that the "<span class="arrow">...</span>" must be moved inside and not after the link "
<a class="crumb"....". It should work after. You can easily do this with TMS (template: breadcrumb), but I can use also jquery. I will have a look.

Edit: I think they might be a "ghost zone" between two elements with two different url... that will be a problem.

Heh, yesterday I got rid of the CSS arrows and replaced them with an arrow background image because I wanted to apply a CSS gradient to the breadcrumb, which does not work with these CSS arrows. Sure you have one more http request, but finally these arrows look how they supposed to in Firefox.

Heh, yesterday I got rid of the CSS arrows and replaced them with an arrow background image because I wanted to apply a CSS gradient to the breadcrumb, which does not work with these CSS arrows. Sure you have one more http request, but finally these arrows look how they supposed to in Firefox.
It's because the arrow is made using the css border right property and it's not possible to apply a background image to only one side of the border.

The new version of this addon seems to have a problem on IE. I will check this later. I need to go out now.

cclaerhout updated Magic Breadcrumb Arrow with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 released

Version 2.0 released

This addon has almost nothing to do with the previous ones. Users of the previous version should really install this update.

What's new:
  • The previous addon was using a Javascript to make easy the configuration of arrows. Now, for this part, it's pure Css.
  • The configuration of breadcrumb items & arrows have now a special menu "Easy Breadcrumb" (just below the menu...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi cclaerhout, is there a way for us to fix the triangle effect when using IE?
It looks fine on Chrome & Firefox.

Attachments

• triangle.webp
    triangle.webp
    85.4 KB · Views: 10
Top Bottom