1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magic Breadcrumb Arrow 2.2

Easy configuration for the Breadcrumb with many new options

1. cclaerhout

cclaerhout Well-Known Member

cclaerhout submitted a new resource: Magic Breadcrumb Arrow

Set Breadcrumb First or/and Last Item colors without any problem with visual arrows.

Read more

ArnyVee, The8thLegion and Saeed like this.
  2. Saeed

Saeed Well-Known Member

Very nice. (y)

Do you think you could have the screenshot show as an image instead of an attachment, in the Resource Manager submission? :)

3. cclaerhout

Oups, I've forgotten. Thanks !

4. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

VERY CONVENIENT! I remember messing around with the breadcrumb going nuts and couldn't figure out why it was doing that. This add-on lets me know that I didn't screw anything up, that's just the way xF works. Installed!

5. cclaerhout

6. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

thanks for that! is there a way to fix hover so that it covers the arrow area too?

7. cclaerhout

If you mean when the mouse is over the arrow area it can't be clicked as link, you're right. To change that the "<span class="arrow">...</span>" must be moved inside and not after the link "
    <a class="crumb"....". It should work after. You can easily do this with TMS (template: breadcrumb), but I can use also jquery. I will have a look.

Edit: I think they might be a "ghost zone" between two elements with two different url... that will be a problem.

8. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

Heh, yesterday I got rid of the CSS arrows and replaced them with an arrow background image because I wanted to apply a CSS gradient to the breadcrumb, which does not work with these CSS arrows. Sure you have one more http request, but finally these arrows look how they supposed to in Firefox.

9. cclaerhout

It's because the arrow is made using the css border right property and it's not possible to apply a background image to only one side of the border.

The new version of this addon seems to have a problem on IE. I will check this later. I need to go out now.

10. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

Yeah it's too bad that xenforo arrows work this way. Look at the default xenforo breadcrumb and now look at this beauty here:
    breadcrumb.png

cclaerhout and Saeed like this.
  11. Saeed

Saeed Well-Known Member

Would you like to share how you achieved this, Luxus? :)

12. cclaerhout

Pretty ! Congratulations!

13. cclaerhout

cclaerhout updated Magic Breadcrumb Arrow with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 released

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Well-Known Member

Hi cclaerhout, is there a way for us to fix the triangle effect when using IE?
    It looks fine on Chrome & Firefox.

Attached Files:

15. IcEWoLF

16. cclaerhout

I will look at it but I really don't know when.

IcEWoLF likes this.
  17. cclaerhout

IcEWoLF likes this.
  18. IcEWoLF

cclaerhout likes this.
  19. cclaerhout

Thank you for your feedback.

20. cclaerhout