Machinimapalooza - Professional Wrestling Hub

JABRONI

Machinimapalooza is the home of everything professional wrestling. From WWE to TNA to PWG to WWE Video Games like WWE '13 & WWE 2K14, we discuss it all here!

We started about 9 months ago on Xenforo & have accumulated these stats,

7,700+ Threads
165,000+ Posts
1,262 Members

I've been playing around with the skin since day 1 & I think I've almost gotten it exactly how I want it.

Here is the domain: http://www.machinimapalooza.com

Whatcha think?

Nice design. Maybe reduce the headersize and welcome message a bit as now i need to scroll twice to get at the actually content.

Nice work. Those are impressive stats for a site that young, so well done.

Only one issue really for me. The header image and the intro panel take up a whole screen on my browser, pushing all user content below the fold. For example, on your main forum screen I cannot see any content until I scroll, which means clicking "What's New" doesn't appear to do anything (until you scroll). Also this means clicking on the next page in any thread dumps me back to the top, again, with no content to view until I scroll down. It just makes it all a bit hard work. So I'd reduce the height of both your header and the welcome block by at least half each. Have you also viewed it on tablets and phones, to see how it looks?

Nice design. Maybe reduce the headersize and welcome message a bit as now i need to scroll twice to get at the actually content.

Nice work. Those are impressive stats for a site that young, so well done.

Only one issue really for me. The header image and the intro panel take up a whole screen on my browser, pushing all user content below the fold. For example, on your main forum screen I cannot see any content until I scroll, which means clicking "What's New" doesn't appear to do anything (until you scroll). Also this means clicking on the next page in any thread dumps me back to the top, again, with no content to view until I scroll down. It just makes it all a bit hard work. So I'd reduce the height of both your header and the welcome block by at least half each. Have you also viewed it on tablets and phones, to see how it looks?

Will definitely look into making the header & welcome message smaller. Thanks!

For the mobile/tablet view, we use Arty's Soft Responsive skin so it works great!

Top Bottom