Lottery

Lottery 1.0.1

No permission to download
Does the add-on have the ability to select the total numbers to choose from yet?

Yes you can choose from 1-19 / 1-29 / 1-39 and 1-49
If you want more options for this please let me know.

Hi that wont work cos i have to unload the addon to get access to the forum and the acp again
I dont get what you are on about here as you can see other members have this installed without any problems.
Upload the files in the UPLOAD folder to your forum root.
Import the add-on xml file
Add some categories
Add some lottery games and scratch cards
Set the user settings and hay you are all good to go.

I will make a small video on how to install and setup the lottery system over next few days.

Yes you can choose from 1-19 / 1-29 / 1-39 and 1-49
If you want more options for this please let me know.

I dont get what you are on about here as you can see other members have this installed without any problems.
Upload the files in the UPLOAD folder to your forum root.
Import the add-on xml file
Add some categories
Add some lottery games and scratch cards
Set the user settings and hay you are all good to go.

I will make a small video on how to install and setup the lottery system over next few days.
1-9.

im working on putting in the raffle, so when you buy a lottery ticket it will give you a raffle ticket as well for the lottery ticket.

I tried to install this but it shuts down not only my test forum but whole server. I get the Error 520 from cloudflare and the admin panel looks like it is missing the css style sheet after installation.

Luckily i was able to uninstall it and my forum is back to normal. I tried it again and same problem.

I'll have to wait until it's out of beta. It's not working for me.

Last edited:
I tried to install this but it shuts down not only my test forum but whole server. I get the Error 520 from cloudflare and the admin panel looks like it is missing the css style sheet after installation.

Luckily i was able to uninstall it and my forum is back to normal. I tried it again and same problem.

Hi there mate

Im sorry if this is shutting down your site but cannot see that as the admin panel has no extra css files for it so this cannot be the problem.
Can i ask what version of PHP and MYSQL you are using.

I'm not sure either. It the first time something like this has happened.

I installed another add-on and it works fine. It's only the lottery add-on that causes this.

Apache/2.2.29 (Unix)
PHP/5.4.38
libmysql - 5.1.73

I'm not sure either. It the first time something like this has happened.

I installed another add-on and it works fine. It's only the lottery add-on that causes this.

Apache/2.2.29 (Unix)
PHP/5.4.38
libmysql - 5.1.73

mine is
Apache Version 2.4.12
PHP Version 5.5.21
MySQL Version 5.5.42-cll

so it might be down to that

you are still using mysql and thats changing to imysql as somethings in mysql have been changed and will not work in the latest version of mysql
you will have to get this updated as you will find some functions in mysql are not supported any more.

but every other add-on works with my current mysql version,

this is the only one out of hundreds of add-ons that doesn't work

@Mike2020 So I was on your lotto demo site doing scratches and i noticed you can cheat fairly easily by the source. Might want to find some way to mask it. Maybe hiding it in flash or some other method.

cheat.webp

Last edited:

It done the same on mine all other addons work fine but this one

It done the same on mine all other addons work fine but this one
i can tell you there is no css style sheets added to the admincp for this addon.
I be leave this to be down to mysql as they have updated there software and im using the latest version.

I will try this on an older version of mysql and let you know if this is the problem.
As you can see on my site its working just fine so thats the only thing i can think it could be but will investigate this mope

Unfortunately i am having the same problem as bbak. All other addons work fine, this one kills the site with the same error.

everything worked fine but now i have everyday those 2 errors:

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: category_id - library/lottery/ControllerPublic/index.php:218
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 2:54 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/***/public_html/library/lottery/ControllerPublic/index.php(218): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/***/p...', 218, Array)
#1 /home/***/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): lottery_ControllerPublic_index->actionViewgame()
#2 /home/***/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/***/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(55) "http://www.games4arcade.com/lottery/1-to-39.19/viewgame"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to lottery_Model_lottery::getNodeBreadCrumbs() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /***/***/public_html/library/lottery/ControllerPublic/index.php on line 221 and defined - library/lottery/Model/lottery.php:382
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 2:54 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/***/public_html/library/lottery/Model/lottery.php(382): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/***/p...', 382, Array)
#1 /home/***/public_html/library/lottery/ControllerPublic/index.php(221): lottery_Model_lottery->getNodeBreadCrumbs(false, true)
#2 /home/***/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): lottery_ControllerPublic_index->actionViewgame()
#3 /home/***/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/***/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(55) "http://www.games4arcade.com/lottery/1-to-39.19/viewgame"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
Top Bottom