Lottery

Lottery 1.0.1

No permission to download

Mike2020

Mike2020 submitted a new resource:

Lottery - Its a lottery can you win

Like playing the lottery but paying with real money costs to much.
Why not play this lottery system as it uses a credits system to pay for the lottery tickets.

Users can buy tickets by choosing there numbers or by clicking the lucky dip button.

When viewing a lottery game it will only show the users tickets that have paid for it will not show other users tickets.

When a lottery has past its draw date it will stop users from buying tickets 1 hour before the lottery draw.

The jackpot and...

Read more about this resource...

Can we customize the game? Such as pick 3, pick 4? And can we manually set the jackpot to a certain amount?

Fatal error: Cannot create references to elements of a temporary array expression in /var/www/html/library/lottery/Model/lottery.php on line 440 Fatal error: Class declarations may not be nested in /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Error.php on line 10

Could be a very cool add-on with some more user customization. Need to have pick 3 or 4 as requested above, even a pick 2. Also, there needs to be an option to limit numbers as well. A pick 5 with only numbers 1-10 or 1-20 would increase odds of winning and, in my opinion, increase forum participation in each lottery. To summarize, pick 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 as one option then the admin selects which number range, 1-10, 1-20, 1-30 etc.

Can we customize the game? Such as pick 3, pick 4? And can we manually set the jackpot to a certain amount?

Not at this time but its something i may look into

p.s. thanks for this add-on, it looks fun
Thank you im glad you like this add-on

Fatal error: Cannot create references to elements of a temporary array expression in /var/www/html/library/lottery/Model/lottery.php on line 440 Fatal error: Class declarations may not be nested in /var/www/html/library/XenForo/Error.php on line 10
I cannot make this happen

Could be a very cool add-on with some more user customization. Need to have pick 3 or 4 as requested above, even a pick 2. Also, there needs to be an option to limit numbers as well. A pick 5 with only numbers 1-10 or 1-20 would increase odds of winning and, in my opinion, increase forum participation in each lottery. To summarize, pick 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 as one option then the admin selects which number range, 1-10, 1-20, 1-30 etc.
i will be able to change this to have numbers in a range making it easier to win the jackpot

is rtCredits supported ?
i don't want install a ******* addon for security reasons.
Give me a link to the add-on and ill see what i can do.

Mike2020 updated Lottery with a new update entry:

Updated lottery

Hi all

Here is a list of whats changed in the lottery system.

First there is a new home page where you choose what game you want to play.
You can now choose Lottery or Scratch Cards

Yes thats right i have now added scratch cards to the lottery system.
In the admincp when adding a new scratch card you can upload the images needed for the scratch card so making them your own.

Also added Reckons Team Credits system to this new version.
Also if you have the bingo system installed it will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi I uploaded the program and everything is where it should be (I think) but after i install the addon-lottery.xml file i get this: ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot create references to elements of a temporary array expression - library/lottery/Model/lottery.php:440
Any idea what i might be doing wrong.

Hi I uploaded the program and everything is where it should be (I think) but after i install the addon-lottery.xml file i get this: ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot create references to elements of a temporary array expression - library/lottery/Model/lottery.php:440
Any idea what i might be doing wrong.

you need to add your categories once you have added some the error should go away

Top Bottom