Add-on Lottery ADD-ON

eL_

I have a budget of $1000
I want a Lottery add-on (lotto) 1 of 48 up yo 60 numbers. That means people have 48 or 60 balls (numbers) to chose just one ball (number). Admin permission to set price for each number per game.
Ball (number) extraction twice per week with digital prizes like games, digital codes for games.
I want the add-on to be branded to my community and have the full access of sharing if I want.
I want the add-on to be unique and to don't be public. That mean it will be mine and mine only.
I want the add-on to be maintenance for future xenForo release.
I can pay half of the money now and half of the money at the end.
Furthermore, I can pay full amount to a xenForo admin to keep the money till the job it`s done.

Update:
The idea is to have a lottery add-on, to be integrate with DragonByte Credits. 48 to 60 numbers to be played. A player can chose up to 3 numbers with credits. The rewards to be digital goods, the rewards can vary on each game (number extraction) and the price can vary for games (number extraction). 2 games per week.

Last edited:
I have a budget of $1000
I want a Lottery add-on (lotto) 1 of 48 up yo 60 numbers. That means people have 48 or 60 balls (numbers) to chose just one ball (number). Admin permission to set price for each number per game.
Ball (number) extraction twice per week with digital prizes like games, digital codes for games.
I want the add-on to be branded to my community and have the full access of sharing if I want.
I want the add-on to be unique and to don't be public. That mean it will be mine and mine only.
I want the add-on to be maintenance for future xenForo release.
I can pay half of the money now and half of the money at the end.
Furthermore, I can pay full amount to a xenForo admin to keep the money till the job it`s done.

Update:
The idea is to have a lottery add-on, to be integrate with DragonByte Credits. 48 to 60 numbers to be played. A player can chose up to 3 numbers with credits. The rewards to be digital goods, the rewards can vary on each game (number extraction) and the price can vary for games (number extraction). 2 games per week.
DragonBytes shop already has a lottery built in

Top Bottom