Style Looking for someone to design a custom sytle.

Ian Martin

Looking to move our site hosting to a new domain. Currently have the Xenforo forum setup and additional add-ons installed.

What I'm looking for:
1. Designer to build a custom and entirely unique style based around Minecraft.
2. Fluent in all languages required to code style.
3. Must strive to move away from the generic aspects of Minecraft Styling.
4. Able to provide a general template and openly discuss wants and needs for further styling.
5. Provide a clear cost and time estimate. (I understand both are open to change based on time and work load, but not any drastic changes in time and pricing)

Looking to move our site hosting to a new domain. Currently have the Xenforo forum setup and additional add-ons installed.

What I'm looking for:
1. Designer to build a custom and entirely unique style based around Minecraft.
2. Fluent in all languages required to code style.
3. Must strive to move away from the generic aspects of Minecraft Styling.
4. Able to provide a general template and openly discuss wants and needs for further styling.
5. Provide a clear cost and time estimate. (I understand both are open to change based on time and work load, but not any drastic changes in time and pricing)

Contact @Russ or @Forsaken
They will be able to help you out,

Curious to know, how much does a custom style typically cost? I know it'd all depend on the level of customisations needed.

..I think @Audentio did the style for AVForums, which is cool. What should be the budget range if I want customisation of that degree?

Top Bottom