Looking for feedback: A new look at forum user experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they took umbridge they can just delete tho. This was supposed to be ideas and a new experience for forums in general not just XenForo per se as it's in off topic. But mainly XenForo as that has been my favorite forum software.

But you may be right and my tone may be incorrect in places. That is definitely frustration seeping through. I've spoken truths but I also am guilty of not always carrying the right tone.
My comment was about your intention, not your tone.

My comment was about your intention, not your tone.
I didn't want people thinking we just didn't want to release for no reason. I did stay quiet fwiw for a while but was getting asked a few times. I didn't intend anything in particular with my original response but it is the honest reason why we needed to wait to release and why I personally am unable to rely on a private message response. If I'm wrong in that, well not much I can do about it but I don't feel wrong. I did feel slighted with this and many other things I am not mentioning. Just sharing my experience. It may have been an honest mistake from Chris. But the tone he took with me I think showed that perhaps I spoke some truth. He could have responded in a way that made me redact my thoughts. But I do understand he can be offended with that but I'm not sure what else I should do if I feel there was something clearly amiss. He deserves the right to defend himself. We don't agree and that's that.

I'm no longer following my own advice of moving on (assuming XenForo doesn't wish to close the thread). If moving back on topic:

If we decide to release feeds we will simply be waiting to see what happens. The original post has broken links also I just noticed.

Here is main article link as I cannot edit my posts here. https://adjourn.audent.io/how-we-can-improve-the-forum-user-experience-41e4e036a27f/

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom