Looking for an experienced xF Admin to join our team - Stake % offered

Thom Tyler

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is in the right area but I thought I'd post it here.

I'm looking for someone with in-depth knowledge of xF and the management of forums to join our admin team. I've been running our forum for the best part of 6 months now in it's current state and we're starting to blossom as a Community. We have active and loyal users who help, support and donate to make the Community better.

What's your site and stats?

You can see the current version of our site running at http://www.titanfallgamer.com/forum. We're in the process of changing the layout, forum structure and niche to broad spectrum

• Discussions:1,257
    • Members: 1,568
In addition to this, we have an establish facebook page and Twitter presence with 3,400 followers and growing daily.

Why are you looking for help?

Up until now I think I've done a reasonable job of looking after the site and forums. We've invested heavily in a lot of add-ons in our short life span. We've got some awesome features and I'm looking for someone that has an interest in Tech and Gaming to move us to the next level.

We're currently in the process from switching from a solo niche to a broad spectrum forum covering all gaming platforms and tech. Myself and one of our moderators have undertaken the massive re-structure so far and our members have been positively vocal about the changes, so the future is bright and it's something they wanted to see.

What do you need help with?

I'm after assistance on all levels really, as being the solo admin on the back-end can be a bit time consuming and progress slower than I'd like. The main skills I'd like the person to have is the following:

• A Good understanding of Permissions - We are going to adding promotions, which is something we've not really used until now.
  • A Natural interest in Gaming / Tech - Key to the success of any Community is a natural interest in the subject.
  • Proven Xenforo Management - Previous history of running forums is a must, as well as exposure to xF back-end
  • Willing to invest - You must be willing to invest, whether it be time or money on adding awesome USPs to our Community.

What do I get for it?

If you decide you want to get involved, the primary reason should be because the niche interests you and you want to be a part of an awesome Community.

In the past 6 months I have befriended and rubbed shoulders with Celebs and the best of the gaming world. We have close relations with EA Game and Microsoft, so PR events and other such goodies will come with the job. It's a real good opportunity to get involved and make a name for yourself in the Gaming Community world.

We are also partnered up with Happauge PVRs, TurtleBeach Headsets and BuyGameCredit with others also at the talking stage.

Benefits such as Promo games before release, Review Software/Hardware aswell as other things will follow suit as well.

We will also discuss cutting you in on Adsense revenue as well as a stake of the business.

I want to know a bit about you

I'm a 27 year old IT Engineer based in the South of England (Basingstoke, Hants) I love gaming and I love tech. In a previous life I was a semi-pro gamer and earnt a crust from playing games. I've worked for some of the biggest companies in the Tech/Gaming world and love running Communities.

Sounds interesting and I'm interested

That's great news! For more in-depth discussion about our plans moving forward as well as specifics regarding the above, please reply here and PM me on xF. We will then exchange emails and Skype information to discuss in more detail.

Top Bottom